JOIN US FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!!
BREAKFAST IS FREE TO ALL STUDENTS FOR THE 22-23 SCHOOL YEAR!!
We welcome you to Abington Heights School District Dining as our guest. While you are at Abington Heights, we hope that you enjoy our services. We have created a restaurant atmosphere with a special flare of home.
Our goal is to please the various “tastes” of our students and guests. We have something for everyone because we believe in the importance of good food and healthy dining options. Great nutrition helps you to perform better academically and fosters a good outlook on life. We do our best to serve quality food and a diverse menu daily.
- You may add funds to your child(s) account as follows:
- Online at www.schoolcafe.com
- Mail a check or money order (include student name and ID) payable to “Abington Heights Hot Lunch Fund”
222 Noble Road
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Free or Reduced Priced Meal Application
- Applications for Free and Reduced-Price Meals should be completed online at www.schoolcafe.com
- Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Abington Heights Food Service at 570-585-8254
WE ARE HIRING!
Contact Marissa Janesko, General Manager at 570.585.5309 or email@example.com for more information.
Click here for the medical plan of care for children with special dietary needs for food service.